For the first time since his serious car accident in early September, actor Kevin Hart made an official statement.
On September 1, American comedian and actor Kevin Hart (40, "Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle") was seriously injured in a car accident. Since then, there are always updates to his health through third parties, but even the 40-year-old has not yet spoken. Kevin Hart has now broken his silence after investigators released the accident report on Thursday.
How did the horror accident come about?
From the report, which is about "TMZ", it is clear that Harts friend Jared Black, who was sitting behind the wheel of his sports car, drove too fast. He lost control of the vehicle and caused the accident. In addition, all three inmates, Black's fiancée Rebecca Broxterman sat in the back seat, have not been buckled. However, the vehicle was not equipped for passengers in the back seat. All three involved were injured in the crash and have their lawyers on.
Kevin Hart said through his lawyer Andrew Brettler, "I feel nothing but love for Jared and wish him and Rebecca a speedy recovery." In addition, Andrew Brettler Entertainment Weekly said that Hart will work only sporadically this year. The actor will only perform "here and there" dates for "Jumanji: The Next Level" (German theatrical release: 12.12.). A full-time return is scheduled for the new year.